-50 to 1550°C, 30:1 High Performance Infrared Thermometer-50 to 1550°C, 30:1 FOV, Infrared Thermometer
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- -50 to 1550°C (-58 to 2822°F) temperature range
- 30:1 Field of View
- Adjustable Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00
- <250 ms response time
- High/Low Temperature Alarm
- Min/Max/Avg/Diff readings
- K-type Thermocouple Input
- Auto power off feature
- Dual Laser sighting for accurate targeting
- Get started with the quick start guide!
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Dimensions 7.80 x 4.72 x 2.32 in (198 x 120 x 59 mm)
- Weight 286 g
The OS836-Series high performance infrared thermometer boasts 30 to 1 field of view, -50 to 1550°C temperature range and ±2% accuracy above 0°C. This series device is great for non-contact measurement of surfaces that are far away and very high temperatures. The OS836-Series also has dual laser sighting to accurately target the targeted measurement area. This unit comes standard with a K-type thermocouple. Great for applications such as molten metals, asphalt, oil, rubber, concrete and many more. The 30:1 field of view, or distance to spot ratio, allows for precise measurement even from a larger distance.
Device Accuracy = 1.5% rdg ±2°C (3.6°F), 0-500°C; 2% rdg ±2°C (3.6°F), above 500°C
Upper Limit Reading
Lower Limit Reading