Omega USB Temperature Data Logger with LCD DisplayTemperature Data Logger with LCD Display
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- -35 to 80°C (-31 to 176°F) Measurement Range
- USB Interface for Set-Up and Data Download
- User-Programmable Alarm Thresholds
- Status Indication Via Red, Green and Orange LEDs
- High Contrast LCD with 21/2 Digit Temperature Display Function
- Immediate, Delayed and Push-To-Start Logging
- Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery and Windows® Control Software Included
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
This standalone data logger measures and stores up to 16,378 temperature readings over a -35 to 80°C (-31 to 176°F) range. The user can easily set-up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows XP/VISTA/7 (32- and 64-bit). Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature information.
At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current, maximum and minimum stored temperatures. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to 1 year. The data logger is protected against moisture to IP67 standard when the protective cap is fitted.
The user can easily set up the data logger and download logged data by plugging the unit into a PCs USB port and using the supplied Windows control software. Easy to install and use, the control software runs under Windows XP/VISTA/7 (32- and 64-bit). The software is used to set-up the data logger as well as download, graph and export data to Excel.
The software allows the following parameters to be configured:
• Logger name
• °C, °F
• Logging rate (10 s, 1 m, 5 m, 30 m, 1 hr, 6 hr, 12 hr)
• High and low alarms
• Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
• Display off, on for 30 seconds after button press, or permanently on
• Data rollover (allows unlimited logging periods by overwriting the oldest data when the memory is full)
Range: -35 to 80ºC (-31 to 176ºF)
Repeatability: ±0.5ºC (±0.2ºF)
Resolution: 0.5ºC (1.0ºF)
Typical: ±0.5ºC (±1.0ºF)
Max: ±1.5ºC (±3.0ºF)
Memory: 16,378 temperature readings
Logging Interval: 10 sec to 12 hrs
Software: Windows XP/VISTA/7 (32- and 64-bit)
Operating Temperature Range: -35 to 80ºC (-31 to 176ºF), at temperatures below -20ºC (-4ºF)
the LCD display will exhibit slower response times of approx 10 sec
Alarm Thresholds: High/low alarm thresholds for temperature selectable in software
Start Date/Time: Selectable in software
Status Indicators (LEDs): Red, green and orange
Power: 1/2 AA 3.6V lithium battery (included)
Battery Life: 1 year typical, @25ºC and 1 min logging rate (depends on sample rate, ambient temperature and use of LCD display)
Weight: 43 g (1.5 oz)
Dimensions: 119.5 L x 25.3 W x 2.21 mm D (4.7 x 1.04 x 0.87')