Round Hole Thermocouple Panel Jack ConnectorsStandard and Miniature Size Panel Jacks, Mounts in 16mm Hole
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Standard Jack Accepts All Industry Standard Size Male Connectors
- Miniature Jack Accepts All Industry Miniature Size Male Connectors
- Mounts in 16.0 mm (.63 in) Round or “D” Punch Holes
- Square or Round Bezel to Match Your Panel Components
- Bezel Sizes: 20.6 mm (.82 in) Square or 20.6 mm (.82 in) Round
- Heavy Duty Glass-Filled Nylon Rated to 180°C (356°F)
- Polarity Keyed and Color-Coded
- Dust Covers Sold Separately
- No Filing Required when Mounting
- Rear Mounting Nut Included Free
- Accepts Solid or Stranded Wire up to 14 AWG
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Panel Mount Hole Spacing 16 mm hole
No special tooling is required for installation. Just drill or punch a round hole in your panel and tighten the supplied nut. Ideal for single-circuit applications where the connector must blend with existing instrumentation. Thermocouple circuits can be added to existing panels with only minimal interruption of operations. A choice of either square or round face is available to match the design lines of your installation. Thermocouple grade alloys used to form the contacts preserve the accuracy of the circuit even in changing ambient temperatures. An optional Front Mount Kit is also available to mount the connectors to a panel from the front. It includes screws, bushings and a Dust Plug.
Examples of pricing for popular models is referenced in the 'To Order' box. Use the 'Part Number Builder' below to get pricing for all available models.
Square face RMJ & RSJ connectors will not be available after December 31st, 2018. Please consider buying our round face RMJ & RSJ, or contact sales or our Temperature Engineering department for a suitable replacement.