SMT Circuit Board Mountable Thermocouple & RTD ConnectorsCircuit Board Thermocouple and RTD Connectors, Miniature Size for SMT
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Surface mount device can be soldered directly to PCB
- Produced on a reel for use with pick-and-place machines
- Used in pairs for miniature 2-pin thermocouple connectors
- 1 contact per pin connection great for RTD's and Thermistors
- Perfect for handheld thermometers and dataloggers
- Universal calibration provides great accuracy when paired with integrated cold junction compensation
- Made of nickel-plated beryllium copper, boasting a high operating temperature range (even higher range on high temp PCB)
- Patent-pending design features reverse polarity protection for error-proof assembly
- CAD/STEP File download
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The PCC-SMD connector from OMEGA is perfect for bringing Thermocouple, RTD, and/or Thermistor probes to high volume production printed circuit boards. Take advantage of the built-in cold junction compensation features of your chosen Analog to Digital Converter (ADC). The flat bottoms of these connectors have a superior design that thermally couples them to the circuit board for ideal cold-junction compensation. These SMT populated connectors can be used with any Thermocouple Calibration and are designed for low-cost, high-volume production. They also feature a patent-pending asymmetric design that prevents connectors from being plugged in backwards. Connectors come conveniently packaged in 13” diameter tape-and-reel.