Non-Reversible Temperature Label, Dishwasher Safe, 3 Temperature Points
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Three temperature points per label
- Ideal for clean rooms, shipping containers, industrial dishwashers, and more
- Easily removable to keep for permanent records
- HACCP Compliance
- Indicator turns black when exposed
- Actual size: 1.75" x 0.5" (44 x 13 mm)
- Sold in packs of 25 and 50
- Two temperature ranges available see below!
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Temperature Label Dishwasher Safe (TL-DWS) is designed to withstand the extreme conditions within an industrial dishwasher and provide permanent proof that a rated temperature has been reached. Each label has 3 different temperature points to suit your application needs. The self-adhesive backing of the labels allow them to be placed on many different surfaces. An irreversible color change occurs from white/grey to black to provide indication that the temperature has been met. The label can then be removed and stored for documentation.
There are two different options for the TL-DWS series labels. Each set of labels offers three temperature points at (150, 160, and 170 °F) and (160, 170, and 180°F).
|TL-DWS-150||150 °F (66 °C)||160 °F (71 °C)||170 °F (77 °C)|
|TL-DWS-160||160 °F (71 °C)||170 °F (77 °C)||180 °F (82 °C)|