High Temp Low Drift TC Probes with Standard Size ConnectorsSuper OMEGACLAD™ XL Thermocouple Probes - Quick Disconnect Probes with Standard Size Connectors, Low Drift
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- For Use Up to 1335°C (2440°F)
- Excellent Long Term Stability at High Temperatures
- Low Thermal Drift
- Nickel-Chrome Based Super OMEGACLAD™ Sheathing Provides Excellent High Temperature Performance
- Excellent Oxidation, Carburization and Chlorination Resistance
- Made with Special Limits of Error Material
- Mating Connector and Cable Clamp & other accessories Sold Separately
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
Super OMEGACLAD™ XL Probes are an excellent choice for high temperature measurement. They provide very low drift at high temperatures as compared to conventional Inconel and Stainless Steel sheathed probes. They are available in both K and N thermocouple calibrations. Omega offers probes in a variety of styles.
See the Related Links section at the bottom of this page for addtional models.
| Alloy/ANSI |
| Sheath Dia. |
| Model Number |
ANSI Color Code
| K |
| 1/16" |
| KQXL-116[*]-[**] |
| N |
| 1/16" |
| NQXL-116[*]-[**] |
[**]Specify Length in inches: 6, 12 ,18, or 24
Click here for help in selecting the thermocouple junction.
Want to learn more about thermocouples? Click on the link to go to our thermocouple tutorial page!
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts