Terminal Block RTD (PT100) ProbeRTD Probe with Large Terminal Block
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Large pan head screws for easy termination
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Class "A" accuracy* conforming to IEC 60751
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
PR-15E-3-100-1/4-6 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Accuracy Class A from -100°C to 450°C (-148 to 842°F); Class B otherwise, per IEC 60751
- Cold-End Max Temperature Low (L), 100°C (212°F); High (H) and Extreme (E), 250°C (482°F)
- Dimensions Standard diameters of 1/8”, 3/16”, and 1/4” ; variable lengths
- Ingress Protection IP67 (with exception of “High” (10H) type)
- Nominal Resistance Curve Choice of PT100Ω or PT1000Ω
- Process Temperature Range -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Protection head None
- Wire Length / Terminations Terminal Block Connector
Omega's RTD terminal block probe features a large terminal block connector, fitted with large pan head screws for easy termination. These are capable of direct immersion up to the block. The PR-15-series can be mounted into fixtures, pipes, ducts and other process areas by using our OMEGALOK™ compression fittings, sold separately.