Terminal Block RTD (PT100) ProbeRTD Probe with Large Terminal Block
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Large pan head screws for easy termination
- Low temperature range: -50 to 250°C (-58 to 482°F)
- High temperature range: -50 to 450°C (-58 to 842°F)
- Extreme temperature range: -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Class "A" accuracy* conforming to IEC 60751
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Standard probe lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 in.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Accuracy Class A from -100°C to 450°C (-148 to 842°F); Class B otherwise, per IEC 60751
- Cold-End Max Temperature Low (L), 100°C (212°F); High (H) and Extreme (E), 250°C (482°F)
- Dimensions Standard diameters of 1/8”, 3/16”, and 1/4” ; variable lengths
- Ingress Protection IP67 (with exception of “High” (10H) type)
- Nominal Resistance Curve Choice of PT100Ω or PT1000Ω
- Process Temperature Range -200 to 600°C (-328 to 1112°F)
- Protection head None
- Wire Length / Terminations Terminal Block Connector
Omega's RTD terminal block probe features a large terminal block connector, fitted with large pan head screws for easy termination. These are capable of direct immersion up to the block. The PR-15-series can be mounted into fixtures, pipes, ducts and other process areas by using our OMEGALOK™ compression fittings, sold separately.