RTD Probes with High Temperature Molded M12 ConnectorsBendable and Vibration Resistant RTD Probes with High Temperature Molded M12 Connector
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Bendable Probes [After the First 2" (50 mm) of Probe Tip] Using a Minimum Suggested Bend Radius of 2x the Probe Diameter
- Vibration Tested to MIL-STD-202G, Method 204D, Condition A (10g's from 10 to 500 Hz) (6 inch or Shorter Length)
- -50 to 500°C (-58 to 932°F) Probe Temperature Range
- -50 to 260°C (-58 to 500°F) Connector Temperature Range
- Available in 100 and 1000Ω Values
- 316 Stainless Steel Probe in Imperial and Metric Diameters
- IP65 Molded 4-Pin M12 Connector
- Use with Omega's High Temperature (200°C) Molded M12 Extension Cables for Maximum Temperature Capability
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The PR-31 series RTD temperature sensors feature a high temperature connector for application environments of up to
260°C (500°F). The new PR-31 series is contructed with our mineral insulated cable to offer the option of bending the probe in the field. The suggested bend radius is 2x the probe diameter.
The PR-31 series are ideal temperature probes for the automation industry, food and beverage, chemical and industrial markets.
These RTD sensors can be used in any 2, 3 or 4-wire application by selecting one of the two available wiring arrangements (see the wiring diagrams below) and using only those wires needed for your connection. This allows for simplified, trouble free installation with any existing application. This also allows the PR-31 series sensor to be used for a wide variety of replacement applications since it can be connected as-is with just about any measurement or control equipment available when combined with a 4-pin female M12 connector extension or patch cable.