Reduced Fine Tip Diameter Thermocouple Probes with Lead WireFine Tip TJ Probe - Tip has a 0.5 mm (0.020") diameter sensing mass
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- J, K, T, E Calibrations
- Reduced Tip = Fast Time Response
- Cold End Temperature to 200C,(392F)
- Tip Temperature to 700C, (1292F)
- Reduced Tip Length 3.2 mm to 2.4 mm (0.13 to 0.09")
- Reduced Tip is 0.5 mm (0.020") diameter
- 304 SS and Inconel 600 Sheaths Standard (316 SS Consult Engineering)
TJFT72-T-SS-116G-6-SMPW-M Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Air/Gas Temperature
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts