M12 Connector 10,000Ω Thermistor 3-A Sanitary Probes3-A Approved Thermistor Probes with M12 Connectors for Sanitary and Hygienic Applications
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 3-A Approved Design, Along With ASME-BPE-2007 Mounting Flange Geometry, Insures Trouble-Free Cleanability and Interchangeabilty
- Can Be Used in Sanitary, Hygienic, and Clean-In-Place Food, Dairy, Beverage and BioPharmaceutical Processes
- 1/4" Diameter Probe Design for Standard Duty, or
3/8" to 3/16" Stepped Probe Design For Heavy Duty Applications
- Process Connection is a 1½" 16 AMP Tri-Grip™ (Tri-Clamp® Compatible) Standard Conforming to ASME-BPE-2007, Other Flange Diameters and Styles Available
- 4-Pin M12 Male Connector Standard
- 316L SS Wetted Surfaces with 32 µin or Better Finish
- 10kΩ (at 25°C) Thermistor Element (44006) Standard, 2252, 3000 5000 and 30,000 Ohm Thermistor Options Available
- Thermistor Accuracy: ± 0.2°C Between 0 and 70°C.
- -80 to 150°C (-112 to 302°F) Temperature Range
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The 3-A Approved OMEGA™ THS-S-M12 and THS-H-M12 Series Thermistor Sensors are designed for use in Sanitary or Hygienic Clean-in-Place applications in the Food, Dairy, Beverage and BioPharmaceutical industries. These sensors are manufactured with 316L stainless steel housings that meet the dimensional requirements of ASME BPE-2007, and are welded and processed to provide a clean, smooth, 32 microinch or better surface finish in the wetted areas for easy cleaning.
In addition to the standard 1½-16AMP process connection, these can be provided in the following sizes and styles:
|Process Connection||Model Number Code|
|1" and 1½"-16AMP||-D1-|
If you need a process connection that is not listed above, please contact our sales department for availability.
The probe stems are manufactured in two configurations; with a standard ¼" diameter probe for standard duty service, and a stepped 3/8" to 3/16" probe design for good response times in heavy duty applications.
The M12 connector allows for easy connection to your instrumentation by means of an optional extension cable. These sensors are also available as RTD sensing styles to accommodate a wide range of process input requirements. In addition to the standard 1½-16AMP mounting flange, this sensor can be provided in a variety of other flange sizes and styles. If you need something a little (or a lot) different, we can accommodate your needs.
This sensor is stocked with the 10,000 ? thermistor standard, but is available in any of the following resistances:
|Sensor Code||Resistance @ 25°C||Element Series|