Handheld Smart Manometer0 to 15 psi, Barometric
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Backlit Display
- Auto Shutoff
- Protective Boot
- High Accuracy, ±0.025%
- 6-digit Display Resolution, with Selectable Engineering Units
- Mobile Data Logging and USB for Data Export, Calibration, and Configuration
- Leak Test Function and Relief Valve Test Function
- Tethered Sensor Accessories to Expand Pressure Ranges
HHP460-A Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy ±0.025% FS
- Battery Life >100 hours continuous
- Battery 4 "AA" batteries (included)
- Dimensions 165 H x 91 W x 57 mm D (6.5 x 3.6 x 2.25")
- Engineering Units psi, inH₂O, mBar, Bar, kPa, mmHg, cmHg, inHg, kg/cm2, and user selectable scaling
- Media "Differential Pressure Units: Clean, dry non-corrosive gases only Compound Gauge, Absolute, Barometric Units: Gas and Liquid Media Compatible with 316L SS"
- Operating Temperature -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F)
- Pressure Port 1/8 NPT-F
- Proof Pressure "Differential Pressure Units: 3X pressure range or 200 psi, whichever is less Compound Gauge, Absolute, Barometric Units: 2X pressure range"
- Storage Temperature -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F)
- Weight 2.2 lbs
The HHP400 is a portable pressure instrument that offers flexible features to help meet the demand of your everyday pressure measurement needs. This smart manometer can document up to 240 readings in over 30 engineering units. It also has several features including MIN/MAX capture, adjustable damping rates, and auto shut-off. The HHP400 features NIST traceable accuracy up to ± 0.025 % of a full-scale standard on each device.
Expand the capabilities of the HHP400 by adding a tethered sensor to measure a second pressure. Our tethered sensors are interchangeable, giving extra flexibility to your measurement needs. Choose from any available pressure sensor type and range and connect your accessory tethered sensor via a locking tether cable.
Our barometric units has altitude displayed in feet or meters, indicated air speed in MPH, KNOTS, and KM/H, and has corrections for altitude and sea level.
Available in absolute, differential, and compound gauge pressures. Differential models are suitable for use with clean, dry non-corrosive gases only, and the absolute, compound gauge and barometric models are suitable for use with gases and liquid media compatible with 316L SS. The HHP460 models are programmed with an additional feature to allow for barometric pressure measurements. See "All Models" for configuration details.
The HHP400 series is an upgraded replacement product for our HHP360 and HHP352 series. Please refer to the table below to help determine what the HHP400 equivalent is for the old HHP352 or 360 model that you may have previously purchased.
PART NUMBER CROSSOVER TABLE
New and Improved
HHP351-A or HHP352-B
HHP452-A or HHP452-B
HHP351-C or HHP352-C
HHP351-G or HHP352-G
HHP351-I or HHP352-I
HHP351-K or HHP352-K
HHP351-M or HHP352-M
HHP351-N or HHP352-N
HHP351-Q or HP352-Q
HHP351-R or HHP352-R