Thermally Conductive EpoxyThermally Conductive Epoxies and Thermally Conductive Grease
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Thermally Conductive
- Electrical Insulator
- Resist Oils, Solvents, Most Acids
- OMEGABOND™ 100 Two Part Epoxy: Low Thermal Conductivity. Sets at Room Temp. Good to 130°C (265°F)
- OMEGABOND™ 101Two Part Epoxy: High Thermal Conductivity. Sets at Room Temp. Good to 105°C(221°F)
- OMEGABOND™ 200 Two Part Epoxy: Very High Thermal Conductivity. Sets in 2 Hrs at 205°C(400°F). Good to 260°C(500°F)
- OMEGATHERM™ 201Silicone Paste: Extremely High Thermal Conductivity. Non-Adhesive. Does not Harden. Good from -40 to 200°C(-40 to 392°F
OB-200-2 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
OB-100 is available in 1/4 oz or 1 oz Twin Packs and 1 lb as 2 cans, 1 of resin and 1 of hardener.
OB-101 is available in 1/2 oz or 2 oz Twin Packs and 1 lb as 2 cans, 1 of resin and 1 of hardener.
OB-200 is available in a 2 oz Twin Packs or 1 lb as 2 cans, 1 of resin and 1 of hardener.
OT-201 is available in 1/2 oz or 2 oz Twin Packs or in cans as 1 lb or 2 lb (two 1 lb cans).
“Twin pak” packaging is supplied to ensure the user with accurate proportioning of resin and catalyst, as well as to provide a clean, fast means of mixing. The “Twin Pak” is a flexible, transparent plastic pouch, separated into two isolated compartments by means of a removable external divider. In one compartment is the resin, the other the pre-measured catalyst. To use, remove the divider, mix the two components by kneading the pouch, then snip off a corner to dispense. Each “Twin Pak” comes with an instruction sheet, enclosed in a clear, heat-sealed plastic envelope.
Please note that once mixed, the OB-100, OB-101 and OB-200 epoxies have the following "Working Times" (also referred to as "Pot Life"):
OB-100: Less Than 8 Minutes at Room Temperature
OB-101: Approximately 30 Minutes at Room Temperature
OB-200: Approximately 24 Hours at Room Temperature