Heat Trace Essentials Tape, Clamps, and Caution LabelsCaution Labels
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- FT-3 has a temperature rating of 310°F (155°C)
- AT-1 has a temperature rating of 200°F (93°C)
- PS-1 is used for pipes sized 1/2" to 3/4"
- PS-3 is used for pipes sized 1" to 3 1/2"
- PS-10 is used for pipes sized 2 1/2" to 9"
- CL-1 caution labels are 5 per pack
- Check out the complete Heat Trace Solution!
CL-1 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
These accessories are designed to be used with the heat trace solution to provide an easy intuitive package to effectively protect from freezing or simply to maintain a specific temperature for pipes and other equipment.
The tape is required to securely fasten the heat trace cable to the pipes or equipment and the straps are essentialy to make sure the controllers, end seals, and connection boxes remain secure. Caution labels are needed to warn individuals that the cable may be hot.