Heat Trace Power Connection, End Seal, and Splice KitsPower connection box kit
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- UMC & UPC are power connection boxes to connect external power to heat trace cable
- UES & UESL are end seals for heat trace cable but only the UESL has an indication light
- NEMA 4X enclosure for complete safety
- Outer shell made of polyphenylene sulphide a highly stable and durable plastic
- Enclosure rating makes sure no moisture will be exposed to electrical connections
- Safety ratings for all units include: Class 1 Division 2, CSA, ATEX/IECEx (except for UESL and RTST), and FM
- Check out the complete Heat Trace Solution!
UPC Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Water Resistant, Corrosion Resistant
These connection kits are necessary so the user can connect power supplies to the heat trace products (UMC & UPC) and provide end sealing (UES & UESL) for the heating cable to terminate the cable connections. These connections kits are designed so that no matter the environment they can delivery outstanding performance in non-hazardous and harzardous locations. The difference between the UMC and UPC is that the UMC power connection kit can connect mulitple circuits in one box while the UPC is design for only one circuit. The difference between the UES and UESL is that the UESL has a light to provide indication that power is making it all the way through the cable. RTST allows the user to splice or tee heating cable to extend the connection to additional piping or equipment.
NEMA 4X enclosure rating is crucial for these environments and ensures that each individual unit can withstand falling dirt, different climates, external ice buildup, and more.