Outdoor Electrical Enclosures with Rain Hood and Ventilation Fan
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 0.075 Thick Galvannealed Steel
- Black Quarter-Turn Latches and Pad Lockable Wing Knob
- Doors Open 180°
- Concealed Hinges
- Weatherproof Vented Top Hood with Bug Screen
- Top Mounted Fan
- Vented Rain Hood with Filter Kits Installed Door
- DIN Rail Mounting Provisions Inside Top for Installation of Thermostat and Terminals
- Oil Resistant Gasket
- Ground Studs on Door and Body
- Mounting Holes for Optional Mounting Strips
- 3/8-16 Grounding Kit
- Provisions for Optional Subpanel
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The SCE-3RV outdoor enclosure series is designed to house electrical controls, drives, instruments and components which require weatherproof protection and cooling. These electrical enclosures have built-in venting and one or two 115 Vac fans to provide cooling. These outdoor enclosures meet IS7 Industry Standards to provide a degree of protection for the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); and provide a degree of protection with respect to the harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow).
Fan: 115 Vac, 60/50 Hz, 0.26 A with finger guard
Industry Standards IS7: NEMA Type 3R, UL Listed Type 3R, CSA Type 3R, IEC 60529 IP32
Finish: White powder coating inside and out; optional panels are powder coated white.