NEMA 4 & 12 Operator Work Stations
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- One & Two Door Models with Front or Front & Rear Access
- 0.075" Thick Carbon Steel, Custom Orders for 304 and 316 Stainless Steel
- 25° Sloped Top, Hardware Installed to Prop in Open Position
- Key Locking Black 3-Point Flush Swing-Handles on Door
- Black Quarter Turn Latches on Top Door, Optional Key Latches Available
- Rubber Pads on Bottom of Enclosure with Provision for Leveling Pads
- Oil and Water Resistant Gasket
- Flange Trough Collar Around All Sides of Door Opening
- Mounting Studs and Channels Welded on Sides of Interior Body for Mounting Additional Panels on Dual Access Console
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The SCE-DC Series of operator desk consoles are intended for indoor use to house electronic and electrical instruments and controls. These operator control consoles will protect electrical components against introduction of solid foreign objects, falling dirt and water. The SCE-DC operator work stations can be used in a standing or sitting position and can allow for installation of operator interface, control pushbuttons and selector switches. The desk top includes hardware so it can be propped open for easy access, optional key lock latches are available for additional security. Models are available with one or two door access in both the front or front and rear of the enclosure. Sub-panels are available for mounting electrical components and dual access models come with channels for more then one sub-panel installation.
Finish: ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards (IS2):
NEMA: Type 4, 12 and Type 13
UL Listed: Type 4 and 12
CSA: Type 4 and 12
IEC: 60529 IP 66
Industry Standards (IS1):
NEMA: Type 12 and Type 13
UL Listed: Type 12
CSA: Type 12
IEC: 60529 IP 55
For Generic Drawings of this Series please refer to Manuals link above