Ambient + 10°C to 215°C Temperature Blackbody CalibratorInfrared Calibrator: High Performance Blackbody Calibration Source
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Model BB702 Calibrates from Ambient +10 to 215°C (Ambient +20 to 420°F)
- Portable Rugged Design
- Calibrates Infrared Pyrometers Quickly and Accurately
- Built in Digital PID Autotune Temperature Controller with Temperature Readout
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate Included with Three Data Points
- RS-232 Standard
- Tilt Stand for Benchtop Operation and Easy Portability
- Built-in RTD Reference Probe Output
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The BB702 Blackbody Calibrator is a high performance, rugged, portable calibrator for infrared pyrometers. The BB702 has a range from Ambient +10 to 215°C (Ambient +20 to 420°F) with an accuracy of ±0.5°C, ±0.25% rdg. The unit provides a heated target plate of known temperature and emissivity. Virtually any infrared pyrometer with a spot size diameter of 63.5 mm (2.5") or smaller can be calibrated. Both models come with an RS-232 computer interface which allows computer control of the setpoints for automatic test applications. An NIST traceable calibration certificate is also provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Items listed as "Stock" require 5 Business Days for NIST Certification and Order Processing