Hot Point Dry Block Probe Calibrator With RS232 Outputhot pointTM Dry Block Probe Calibrator with RS232 Communications
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Calibrates Thermistors, Thermocouples and RTD’s in Minutes
- Highly Accurate ±0.8°C (±1.5°F) & Exceptional Stability ±0.2C (±0.3°F) for Precision Calibrations
- Portable Rugged Design
- Wide Temperature Range from Ambient +22 to 482°C (Ambient +40 to 900°F). Covers Most Industrial Applications
- NIST Traceable CAL Certificate Included with Three Data Points
- RS-232 Standard
- Companion ice pointTM Reference Cell Available, Model TRCIII-A
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
OMEGA’s hot point™ calibrator is part of a new family of calibrators which allows calibration of thermistor, thermocouple and RTD probes quickly and easily with an accuracy to ±0.8°C (±1.5°F). An integral RTD sensor assures high measurement accuracy and repeatability. A built-in microprocessor-based PID digital controller assures exceptional stability. Setpoint and actual temperature are displayed, simultaneously. Temperature can be set in one degree increments from Ambient +22 to 482°C (Ambient +40 to 900°F).
The CL900A calibrator accepts a variety of optional inserts which are available in 4" and 6" depths, and probe diameters from 1/8" to 3/8". An undrilled insert is also available. The CL900A comes standard with a 1/4" diameter, 6" deep insert well, and insert removal tongs. Additional inserts can be ordered separately as required for other diameter probes. 6" depth inserts are used for probes 7" and longer. 4" depth inserts are used for probes 5" and longer..
PLEASE NOTE: Items listed as "Stock" require 5 Business Days for NIST Certification and Order Processing