Enhanced Modular Controller Series Master: Protocol Converter, Data Logging, Web Server, Virtual HMI
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Provides PID Process Controls Without a PLC (PID Control Modules Required)
- Supports up to 32 Independent PID Loops with Ramp/Soak
- Provides IT-Ready Data Logging
- Virtual HMI Offers Built-In PC-Based SCADA Functionality
- Webserver Provides Worldwide Access to Data Logs And Virtual HMI
- 10 Base-T/100 Base-Tx Ethernet Port Provides Networking Capability: Runs Four Ethernet Protocols Simultaneously
- 3 Built-In Serial Ports, Expandable to 5
- Extensive Built-In Driver List Allows Easy Data Mapping to PLCs, PCs, Motion Controllers, and SCADA Systems
- Easy Control of Omega Stepper Motors and Drives (STM Series, 1240i, 3540i, ST Series, STAC6)
Web-enable your PLC! The CSMSTR is a communications and control platform which can turn your PLC or controller into a SCADA system. With its extensive list of built-in drivers, up to 5 serial ports, and an Ethernet port capable of running four different protocols simultaneously, the CSMSTR allows disparate controllers and devices to communicate with each other.
Do you need data logging but your PLC doesn't provide it? The CSMSTR can log data from any device connected to it. Log files are stored on a CompactFlash memory card, and can be automatically copied to network storage.
Do you need remote viewing and control of your process? The CSMSTR has a built-in web server which allows remote access from any network-connected PC and can send alarm messages to your email and cellphone.
Do you want to turn your PLC into a temperature controller? Simply add CS-series control modules for PID loop control with ramp/soak capabilities (up to 32 independent zones). Implement PID control of any process variable, including pressure, flow, and strain gauge inputs in addition to temperature.
Here are just a few of the features provided by the CSMSTR:
Allows data to be shared between any connected devices. Data registers from one PLC can be mapped to registers from a different PLC or controller.
Create virtual web pages, incorporating data tags from any connected device, which can be accessed from any network-connected PC or web-enabled phone. The CSMSTRSX provides a QVGA (320x240) virtual HMI, while the CSMSTRGT provides full-size VGA (640x320) pages.
IT-Ready Data Logger
Log data to a CompactFlash card from any connected device, then automatically copy the comma-delimited (.csv) log files to a network drive at pre-defined intervals.
The CSMSTR is programmed with Crimson software for Windows® 2000 or later platforms. The software is an easy to use, graphical interface which provides a means of creating virtual web pages and configuring communications and data logging. You can even write your own control functions using the built-in "C" language-like editor and compiler