DISCONTINUED - 4-1/2 Digit DC Voltmeter, 1/8 DIN4-1/2 Digit DC Voltmeter, 1/8 DIN
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- ±19,999 Count Display Span
- ±2 V to ±200 Vdc Ranges
- True-Differential Input
- 120 dB CMR, 56 dB NMR
- 1 pA Typical Bias Current
- 3-Wire Ratio Measurement
- Bright, 14 mm (0.56") LED Display
- Automatic Zero and Polarity
- Display Hold and Test
- 115/230 Vac Power
- Short 104 mm (4.1") Deep 1/8 DIN Case
- Isolated 9 to 32 Vdc Power
- Isolated 26 to 56 Vdc Power
- Screw-Terminal Barrier Strip
- NEMA 4 (IP65) Splash-Proof Lens Cover
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
This product is no longer available. Please see DPPT-Series as a possible alternative or contact our Engineering department for a viable replacement.
The DP3001 offers DC voltage ranges of ±1.9999, ±19.999 and ±199.99 Vdc. By using an external DC voltage reference, any of these ranges can be configured for 3-wire ratio measurement.
The meter can be electrically configured for three input voltage ranges, four decimal-point positions, high-impedance 3-wire ratio input. Mechanical options include a screw-terminal barrier strip for signal and power and a splash-proof lens cover which meets NEMA 4 (IP65) requirements.