Benchtop Digital iSeries Thermometers Ten-Channel Models
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Portable, Rugged Metal Benchtop Enclosure with Tilt Handle
- 10-Channel Models
- Built Around OMEGA’s Award Winning iSeries Meters
- 5-Year Warranty
- High Accuracy ±0.5°C (±0.9°F), 0.03% Reading
- User-Friendly, Simple to Configure
- Universal Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD, Process Voltage/Current, Strain on Single-Channel Models
- Totally Programmable Color Displays, Standard
- Optional Alarm Relays or Analog Output
- Limited Output to 30Vrms
- UL and cUL Certified
MDSSI8-RTD-EIT-AL Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The OMEGA™ MDSSi8 is a 1/8 DIN size (96 x 48 mm) Digital Panel Meter in a rugged benchtop metal enclosure featuring the big iSeries color-changing display. The digits are twice the size of typical 1/8 DIN panel meters. The iSeries meters feature the only LED displays that can be programmed to change color between GREEN, AMBER, and RED at any set point or alarm point. Other options include isolated programmable analog output, serial communications, Modbus and Ethernet.
The UNIVERSAL TEMPERATURE & PROCESS instrument model "i" handles ten common types of thermocouples, multiple RTD’s, and several Process (DC) Voltage and Current ranges.
Ready to Order? Popular models and options shown below. Please Review the Spec Sheet for product details and other models available that will meet your requirements, then order below Using the "Part Number" Ordering Box!