DISCONTINUED - 4-1/2 Digit Thermocouple Meters, 1/8 DIN4-1/2 Digit Thermocouple Meters, 1/8 DIN
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- J, K or T Thermocouple Input
- 0.05 deg/deg Cold-Junction Error
- -138 to 1248°C Range
- Five-Segment Linearization
- 0.1°C or 0.1 °F Resolution, Jumper-Selectable
- 1 mV/deg Linearized Recorder Output
- 120 dB CMR, 70 dB NMR
- Bright, 14 mm (0.56") LED Display
- Display Hold and Test
- 115/230 Vac Power
- EMI/RFI Filter for AC Power
- Screw-Terminal Barrier Strip
- Short 104 mm (4.1") Deep ¹/8 DIN Case Options
- Isolated 9 to 32 Vdc Power
- Isolated 26 to 56 Vdc Power
- NEMA 4 (IP65) Splash-Proof Lens Cover
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
This product is no longer available. Please see DPPT-Series as a possible alternative or contact our Engineering department for a viable replacement.
Mechanical features include a bright 14 mm (0.56") display, a screw-terminal barrier strip for signal and power, and a compact 1/8 DIN case that requires less than 104 mm (4.1") behind the panel. Electrical features include cold-junction compensation, jumper selection of °C or °F, and a linearized recorder output of 1 mV per degree.
Power options include isolated 9 to 32 Vdc and 26 to 56 Vdc. A splash-proof lens cover which meets NEMA 4 (IP65) requirements allows the DP3002 to be used in harsh industrial environments.