Parallel Pneumatic Grippers - Low Profile, Force 116 to 160 NParallel Pneumatic Grippers - Low Profile
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Precision Gripping-Preloaded V Roller Bearings Eliminate Side Play Resulting in Excellent Part Positioning
- Gripper Force 116 to 160 N (26 to 36 lbs) Stroke 6.4 to 19.1 mm (0.25 to 0.75")
- Accuracy of 0.05 mm (0.002") and Repeatability of 0.03 mm (0.001")
- Rigid and Low Friction Design Allows for Longer Finger Lengths for Use on Delicate Parts
- Non-Synchronous Motion Option Provides Independent Jaw Operation
- Up to 5 Million Cycles in Typical Operation and 10 Million with Maintenance
- Operating Temperature -35 to 80°C (-30 to 180°F)
- System Requires 0.3 to 7 bar (5 to 100 psi) Dry Filtered (40 Micron or Better) Air Supply
- Requires 4 Way, 2 Position Valve and Regulator for Delicate Parts
RPL-3M Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
RPL Series Gripper is a pneumatic parallel gripper with excellent parallelism and accuracy between the gripper mounting surface and jaw surface. Jaws are front mounted and are supported with 'Dual-V' roller bearings to provide low friction motion and are preloaded for maximum support and zero side play. This gripper supports longer finger length designs compared to other grippers of similar sizes. These grippers are available in stroke lengths from 6.4 to 19.1mm (0.25 to 0.75') with a grip force from 116 to 160 N (26 to 36 lbs).
Linear motion pneumatic components are double acting cylinders that require a dry air supply with filtering to 40 microns or better. For best control of pneumatic components, flow control valves (regulating out) should be installed to regulate the speed of the device. Position sensors can easily be added to motion components to detect the end of travel positions of the slides, they are the standard method of communication with the PLC and are available in inductive or magneto resistive sensing styles and come in both PNP or NPN sourcing signals.
Pressure Operating Range: 0.3 to 7 bar(5 to 100 psi)
Cylinder Type: Dual double acting
Dynamic Seals: Internally lubricated Buna-N
Valve Required to Operate: 4-way, 2-position
Air Quality Requirements
Air Filtration: 40 micron or better
Air Lubrication: Not necessary*
Air Humidity: Low moisture content (dry)
Temperature Operating Range
Buna-N Seals (Standard): -35 to 80°C(-30 to 180°F)
FKMSeals (Optional): -30 to 120°C(-20 to 250°F)
Normal Application: 5 million cycles
With Preventative Maintenance: 10+ million cycles*
Field Repairable: Yes
Seal Repair Kits Available: Yes *Addition of lubrication will greatly increase service life.