Parallel Pneumatic Grippers Miniature for Clean Room ApplicationsParallel Pneumatic Grippers Miniature Series for Clean Room Applications
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Pneumatic Parallel Mini Gripper Available in 3 Stroke Lengths
- Precision Gripper—Preloaded V Roller Bearings Eliminate Side Play Resulting in Excellent Part Positioning
- Clean Room Grease and Corrosion Resistant Shields Allow for Use in Clean Room and Harsh Environments
- Gripper Accuracy of 0.05 mm (0.002") and Repeatability of 0.03 mm (0.001")
- Rated Grip Force @ 7 Bar (100 psi), 36 N (8 lbs)
- Compact Design for Gripping Small Parts in Small Places
- Rigid and Low Friction Design Allows for Longer Finger Lengths for Use on Delicate Parts
- Group Multiple Grippers in Close Array Using Top Manifold Mounting Surface
- Up to 5 Million Cycles in Typical Operation and 10 Million with Maintenance
- Operating Temperature -35 to 80°C (-30 to 180°F)
- System Requires 3 to 7 bar (5 to 100 psi) Dry Filtered (40 Micron or Better) Air Supply
- Requires 4-Way, 2 Position Valve and Regulator for Delicate Parts
RPMC-2M Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
RPMC Series Gripper is a miniature pneumatic parallel gripper with excellent parallelism and accuracy between the gripper mounting surface and jaw surface. Jaws are front mounted and are supported with 'Dual-V' roller bearings to provide low friction motion and are preloaded for maximum support and zero side play. RPMC Pneumatic Grippers are top mounted and have air ports on the side or top for manifold mounting to keep the air line away from the grip area. These grippers are available in stroke lengths from 3.2 to 6.3mm (0.13 to 0.25') with a gripper force of 36 N (8 lbs).
RPMC Grippers are Clean Room and Harsh Environment rated with a corrosion resistant shield to protect the drive and bearing mechanism from chips and other contaminants. All internal components are lubricated with clean room grade lubricant and the scavenger port can be used with vacuum to prevent escapement of particulate. It can also be used with pressure to repel particulate away from the gripper jaws. This pneumatic gripper is designed for class 10 clean room, FDA, and medical applications.
Pneumatic linear motion components are double acting air cylinders that require a dry air supply with filtering to 40 microns or better. For best control of pneumatic components, flow control valves (regulating out) should be installed to regulate the speed of the device.
Pressure Operating Range: 3 to 7 bar (40 to 100 psi)
Cylinder Type: Double acting
Dynamic Seals: Internally lubricated Buna-N
Valve Required to Operate: 4-way, 2-position
Air Quality Requirements
Air Filtration: 40 micron or better
Air Lubrication: Not necessary*
Air Humidity: Low moisture content (dry)
Temperature Operating Range
Buna-N Seals (Standard): -35 to 80°C (-30 to 180°F)
FKM Seals (Optional): -30 to 120°C (-20 to 250°F)
Normal Application: 5 million cycles
With Preventative Maintenance: 10+ million cycles*
Field Repairable: Yes
*Addition of lubrication will greatly increase service life.
| Total Rated Grip Force|
F @ 100 psi, 7 bar
|36 N (8 lb)||36 N (8 lb)||36 N (8 lb)|
|Stroke||3.2 mm (0.13')||4.8 mm (0.19')||6.3 mm (0.25')|
|Weight||0.024 Kg (0.052 lb)||0.026 Kg (0.058 lb)||0.034 Kg (0.074 lb)|
|Pressure Range||3 to 7 bar (40 to 100 psi)||3 to 7 bar (40 to 100 psi)||3 to 7 bar (40 to 100 psi)|
|Cylinder Bore Ø||10 mm (0.394')||10 mm (0.394')||10 mm (0.394')|
|Displacement||0.13 cm3 (0.008'3 )||0.20 cm3 (0.012'3 )||0.25 cm3 (0.015'3 )|
|Temp Range(Standard Seals)||35 to 80°C (-30 to 180°F)||-35 to 80°C (-30 to 180°F)||-35 to 80°C (-30 to 180°F)|
|Temp Range(FKM Seals)||30 to 120°C (-20 to 250°F)||-30 to 120°C (-20 to 250°F)||-30 to 120°C (-20 to 250°F)|
|Actuation||0.10 sec||0.10 sec||0.10 sec|
|Accuracy||±0.05 mm (±0.002')||±0.05 mm (±0.002')||±0.05 mm (±0.002')|
|Repeatability||±0.03 mm (±0.001')||±0.03 mm (±0.001')||±0.03 mm (±0.001')|
|Valve Required to Actuate||4-way, 2-position||4-way, 2-position||4-way, 2-position|