DIN-Rail Mountable Serial RS-232/422/485 to USB ConverterSerial RS-232/422/485 to USB Converter
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Converts Serial Data to USB for PC Connectivity
- Fully Compliant with the USB 1.1/2.0 (High Speed)
- Powered Off the USB Port
- Serial Baud Rate, 300 to 115,200 bps
- 3000 VDC Isolation Protection on the RS-232/422/485 Side
- ESD Protection for the RS-232/422/485 Data Line
- Driver Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista (32-bit)/Linux
- DIN-Rail Mountable
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The I-7561 is a cost-effective module for transferring serial data via USB. It allows you to connect your serial devices to systems that use a USB interface. Connecting the I-7561 to a PC, you get one RS-232/422/485 port. Like the I-7520A, the I-7561 contains "Self Tuner" chip auto-tunes the Baud Rate and data format to the RS-485 network.
The I-7561 module derives its power from the USB port and doesn't need any power adapter. It also features a high-speed 115.2 kbps transmission rate, and supports various O.S. independent RS-232/422/485 Ports.
Software drivers for various PC operating systems can be downloaded via the software tab.