HOBO MX BLE Analog, Temp, RH, & Light Logger
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Simultaneously logs temperature, humidity, and light intensity
- Fourth logging channel with process current/voltage input to support external sensor
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 100-foot communications
- 16-bit resolution for highly accurate measurements
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- New Self-Describing sensors with automatic configuration for fast deployment
- Compatible with existing sensors for a wide range of indoor monitoring
- Audible and visual high & low alarm thresholds
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The HOBO MX1104 multi-channel data logger measures and transmits temperature, relative humidity, and light intensity data wirelessly. It also includes an external analog input to attach a variety of additional sensors.
This self-contained wireless data logger lets you use your mobile device and Onset’s free HOBOconnect app to access data, at any time, over a 100-foot range via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology. You can configure the logger, read out data, view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files – all with no dedicated equipment beyond a mobile device. And if used with the new MX Gateway, you can remotely access your data in Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink® software.
On the Accessories tab you can find the right required "Self-Describing" analog input cable for the type of analog output on the sensor or device that you are connecting to the analog input.
You can download the HOBOconnect app here: