HOBO MX Bluetooth Weatherproof Temperature and Humidity LoggersHOBO MX Bluetooth Low Energy Weatherproof Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 100-foot communications
- Stores: 63,000-83,000 measurements
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C (±0.4°F) and ±2.5%RH
- Multiple Start & Stop options
- Visual high & low alarm thresholds
- User-replaceable 2- to 5-year battery
- Compact, weatherproof (NEMA 6, IP67) housing with built-in mounting
- Temp., Temp/RH%, Temp/RH%/TC Probe, TC Probe, or 2 TC Probe Inputs
MX2301A Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Using the HOBOmobile app, you can easily configure the logger, read it out, view data on your phone or tablet, export the data, or automatically upload the data to HOBOlink’s free cloud storage, for further analysis. The loggers can calculate minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation statistics and can be configured to trip visual alarm thresholds. The MX2300 series supports burst logging, in which data are logged at a different interval when sensor readings are above or below certain limits. These loggers also let you maximize battery life with a power-saving mode that uses the Bluetooth signal only when needed.
You can download the HOBOmobile app for free for Android devices here and for iOS devices here.
The Hobo MX Gateway (purchased separately) can be used to aggregate the data from up to 100 Hobo MX data loggers directly to a PC via Ethernet or WiFi communications.