2-Wire Transmitter w/ Hart Protocol Enabled | 2 Analog Inputs2 Wire Transmitter Hart Protocol Enabled
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- HART Protocol Revision Selectable from HART 5 or HART 7
- RTD, TC, O, and Bipolar mV Input
- 2 Analog Inputs and 5 Device Variables with Status Available
- Hardware Assessed for Use in SIL Applications
- Mounting in Hazardous Gas and Dust Area
- Programmable via TXUN-KIT loop link communication unit
TXUN-HT Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
• Linearized temperature measurement with TC and RTD sensors e.g. Pt100 and Ni100.
• HART communication and 4 to 20 mA analog PV output for individual, difference or average temperature measurement of up to two RTD or TC input sensors.
• Conversion of linear resistance to a standard analog current signal, e.g from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
• Amplification of bipolar mV signals to standard 4 to 20 mA current signals.
• Up to 63 transmitters (HART 7) can be connected in a multidrop communication setup.
• HART protocol revision can be changed by user configuration to either HART 5 or HART 7 protocol.
• The HART 7 protocol offers:
• Long Tag numbers of up to 32 characters.
• Enhanced Burst Mode and Event notification with time stamping.
• Device variable and status mapping to any dynamic variable PV, SV, TV or QV.
• Process signal trend measurement with logs and summary data.
• Automatic event notification with time stamps.
• Command aggregation for higher communication efficiency.
• TXUN-HT is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for applications in SIL installations.
• Continuous check of vital stored data. Meeting the NAMUR NE 21 recommendations, the TXUN-HT HART transmitter ensures top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments. Additionally, the TXUN-HT meets NAMUR NE43 and NE89 recommendations.
• For DIN form B sensor head mounting.
• Configuration via TXUN-KIT for standard set up or via HART programming unit for Hart Communication set up. See links in Notes.
Operating Temperature:-40 to 85°C
Calibration Temperature: 20 to 28°C
Relative Humidity: < 95% RH (non-cond.)
Protection Degree (encl./terminal): IP68/IP00
Dimensions: Ø 44 x 20.2 mm
Weight Approx: 50 g
Wire Size: 1 x 1.5 mm2 stranded wire
Screw Terminal Torque: 0.4 Nm
2 to 25 Hz: ±1.6 mm
25 to 100 Hz: ±4 g
Supply Voltage: 8.0 to 30 Vdc
Isolation Voltage, Test/Working: 1.5 kVAC/50 Vac
Response Time (Programmable): 1 to 60 s
Voltage Drop: 8.0 Vdc
Programming: Loop Link and HART
Signal/Noise Ratio: > 60 dB
Accuracy: Better than 0.05% of selected range
Signal Dynamics, Input:, 22 bit
Signal Dynamics, Output: 16 bit
EMC Immunity Influence: < ±0.1% of span
Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A Criterion, Burst: < ±1% of span
Common Input Specifications
Max. Offset: 50% of selected max. value
RTD Type: Pt50/100/200/500/1000 Ni50/100/120/1000
Cable Resistance per Wire: 5 Ω (up to 50 Ω per wire is possible with reduced measurement accuracy)
Sensor Current: Nom. 0.2 mA
Thermocouple Type: B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5, LR
Cold junction compensation (CJC): Constant, internal or external via a Pt100 or Ni100 sensor
Measurement Range: -800 to 800 mV
Min. Measurement Range (Span): 2.5 mV
Input Resistance: 10 MΩ
Signal Range: 4 to 20 mA
Min. Signal Range: 16 mA
Load (@ Current Output): ≤ (Vsupply - 8)/0.023 [Ω]
Sensor Error Indication: Programmable 3.5 to 23 mA
NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale: 23 mA/3.5 mA
Common Output Specifications
Updating Time: 440 ms
HART Protocol Revisions: HART 7 and HART 5
Observed Authority Requirements
EAC: TR-CU 020/2011
ATEX 2014/34/EU: KEMA 03ATEX1537
IECEx: KEM 10.0083X
INMETRO:NCC 12.0844 X
EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011: RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
DNV-GL Marine: Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4
SIL: Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications