Brüel & Kjaer Vibro Condition Monitor3 base monitor hardware, 1- to 12-channel vibration monitoring system
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Fault detection – Descriptors for trending
- 12 Dynamic vibration input channels
- Field mountable edge device
- Robust cybersecurity
- OPC UA Server embedded in the device
- VCM-3 Homepage (embedded Web server)
- Field proven
- Rolling Element Bearing (REB) descriptors
- Designed for the future (without change of VCM-3 device hardware)
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Maximum no. of vibration channels 12
- Measurements/ tasks casing vibration, rolling element, bearing conditions
- Operating Temperature Range -30 to 60 °C (-22 to 140 °F)
- vibration sensor types to be used acceleration
The VCM-3 is the cost effective 12 channel data acquisition hub targeted at monitoring auxiliary machines, balance-of-plant (BOP) machines and less critical assets as part of enterprise Industry 4.0 digitization efforts. Multiple VCM-3 monitors can be connected to your network with wired technology providing the next generation of asset condition monitoring without batteries or spotty occasional monitoring provided by route based or multiplexed systems.