B&K Vibro Displacement Monitoring System1- to 4-channel vibration monitoring system
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Up to four vibration channels
- Additional two channels (one process data channel and one tachometer/speed reference channel)
- Time waveform recording and data storage on PC/Server
- Four outputs configurable between relays and analog outputs
- Communication via Ethernet, USB, RS-485 and offering OPC UA, Modbus TCP/RTU protocol (via VC-180x module)
- Extremely flexible with modular link concept for process inputs, buffered output, communication options
- User-definable frequency bands
- Optional software giving a wide range of vibration analyzing and diagnostic functions
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Maximum no. of vibration channels 4
- Measurements/ tasks relative shaft vibration, axial position
- Operating Temperature Range -10 to 50 °C (14 to 122 °F)
- additional input channels Selectable: 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-22V, NPN, PNP, AC
- vibration sensor types to be used displacement
VIBROCONTROL 1870 for relative shaft vibration and axial position (displacement sensors)
VIBROCONTROL 1800 Series of Vibration Monitors are machine protection devices with 4 real-time vibration input channels, 1 tachometer input and 1 process input channel or 1 channel for axial shaft position. These vibration monitors are combining machine protection with condition monitoring of rolling element bearing machines, by means of a variety of bearing failure detectors like Envelope, Kurtosis and Crest factor. For sleeve bearing machines VIBROCONTROL-1870 is monitoring relative shaft vibration as well as axial shaft position. VIBRONCONTROL 1800 series is offering 4-20 mA analog outputs, danger and alarm relays, a RS-485 and USB port for communication and time waveform recording of RAW data. Several features are supporting the ISO/EN 13849-1 standard for machine protection.