Clamp on Ultrasonic Flow Meter/Data Logger For 2.5" to 48" PipesFlow Meter w/Medium Pipe Clamp on Transducers (RZ), AC Power, 15' Cable
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Reduced installation time and cost
- Non-invasive, non-contact measurement
- Continued operation during installation—no need to shut down the process
- No pressure head loss
- No moving parts to maintain or replace
- Large, bi-directional flow measuring range
- Data log up to 8 records
- Configure and troubleshoot over USB with SoloCUE
- Reynolds, ultrasonic speed and temperature compensation
- Large, easy-to-read graphical display
- Rugged, aluminum enclosure for a long service life in harsh environments
See Transducer Table For Transducer Selection
DQ-G-RZ-R-S-AC-AC-S-XX-S-G-F Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Display Type LED
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 60C (140F)
- Minimum Ambient Temperature -20C (-4F)
- Power Source 9 to 28 Vdc, or 110/220 Vac
- Communication Port USB, Type mini-B
- Environmental Rating/Protection NEMA 4, IP67
- Max Process Temperature See Transducer Specs.
- Meter Style Remote Mounted
- Transducer Type Clamp-on Ultrasonics
- Units of Measure Velocity, Totals, Flow Rate
The TFX-5000 transit time ultrasonic flow meter measures volumetric flow and heating/cooling energy rates in clean liquids as well as those with small amounts of suspended solids or aeration, such as surface water or raw sewage.
TFX-5000 flow meter clamps onto the outside of pipes and do not contact the internal liquid.
The TFX-5000 meter is available in a variety of configurations that permit the user to select a meter with features suitable to meet particular application requirements.
The TFX-5000 meter is suitable for:
- Water Delivery
- Cooling Water
- Water-glycol mixtures
Transit time flow meters measure the time difference between the travel time of an ultrasound wave going with the fluid flow and against the fluid flow. The time difference is used to calculate the velocity of the fluid traveling in a closed-pipe system. The transducers used in transit time measurements operate alternately as transmitters and receivers. Transit time measurements are bi-directional and are most effective for fluids that have low concentrations of suspended solids and are sonically conductive.
|Model||Construction||Cable Length||Pipe/Tubing Sizes|
|RZ (IP54), Standard pipe||PBT glass filled, Ultem®, Nylon cord grip PVC cable jacket; –40…250° F (–40…121° C)||300 ft (90 m) max.||2.5…10 in. (DN65…DN250)|
|LZ (IP67) large pipe||CPVC, Ultem, Nylon cord grip Polyethylene cable jacket; –40…194° F (–40…90° C)||300 ft (90 m) max||8…48 in. (DN200…DN1200)|
|KZ (IP54), Standard pipe, Integrated rail||PBT glass filled, Ultem®, Nylon cord grip PVC cable jacket; –40…250° F (–40…121° C)||100 ft (30 m) max||2.5…10 in. (DN65…DN250) |
2.5…12 in. (DN65…DN300)