Cartridge Heater Sleeve Adaptor Heat Coating and SCB HeaterCartridge Heater Sleeve Adaptors Heat Transfer and Release Coating Unique Space Heater SCB Series
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Cartridge Heater Sleeve Adaptors
- Heat Transfer and Release Coating
- Unique Space Heater SCB Series
HTRC Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Sheath Material Brass
- 3⁄8" diameter cartridge heaters can be sleeved to fit ½" and 5⁄8" diameter holes, allowing one diameter to fit most applications.
- ¾" I.D. sleeves permit installation of OMEGALUX™ CIR hi-watt density heaters in 1¼" diameter holes to replace old-style large diameter heaters.
- Makes removal of heaters easier— no more drilling, hammering, etc.
- Made of steel, these pressed powder metal sleeves have been designed and fully tested to assure proper transfer of heat from the cartridge heater to the work.
- 800°F maximum work temperature. For higher work temperatures, contact OMEGALUX.
|Model No.||I.D.(cm)||O.D.||Lgth. In.(cm)|
HTRC Heat Transfer and Release Coating
OMEGALUX HTRC is used for improving heat transfer and release in the following applications:
- Cartridge units in drilled holes
- Tubular units in drilled holes, grooves or clampon surfaces
- Strip and ring heaters in grooves or clamped on to rough surfaces
Maximum Use Temperature: 1800°F (982°C).
Shelf Life: Greater than one year.
|HTRC||Heat transfer and release coating, 4FL. oz.|
Unique Space Heater SCB Series
- Fits in Standard Lamp Socket U120 or 240 Volts
- Available from 50 to 200 Watts
- Brass Sheath
|Watts||Model No.||Wt. oz.(Kg)|