Polyimide Flexible Heater Sample Kit 15 different HeatersPOLYIMIDE HEATER KIT
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Withstand Temperature Extremes from -56ºC to 200ºC (-70ºF to 392ºF)
- Excellent Tensile Strength, and Tear Resistance
- Low Out-Gassing
- Wattage 2.5, 5, or 10 W/in2
- Small, Flexible Radius (0.032" Minimum)
- Chemical Resistance to Many Solvents and Oils
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
- 28 or 115 or 230 Vac
- Multiple Heaters with Various Wattages and Profiles
- Typical Applications
- Analytical Equipment
- Commercial Equipment
- Material Handling
KHA-KIT Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionThe Polyimide heater kit contains thin and flexible heaters with adhesive backing to conform to practically any flat or curved surface. With 15 different shapes, this kit can suit almost any application. Heater configurations are outlined on a0.3 x 0.3 m (1x1') sheet, with line markings for easy selection and cutout. When used in combination, these heaters can provide a number of resistances and wattages. Leads can be soldered on or connected with alligator clips.
Thickness: 0.203 mm (0.008")
Polyimide: 200°C (392°F)
Adhesive Backing(Continuous Use):120°C (248ºF)
Adhesive Backing(Short Time Periods):Up to 232°C (450°F)
Dielectric Strength: 1000 Vac minimum