Intrinsically Safe Open Channel Pulse Radar Level Transmitter1" NPT, 4.88" Antenna, 12" to 98.4" Range
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Rugged IP68 level sensor enclosure with 304 SS mounting bracket
- Configuration via push button display or HART communicator
- 26 GHz. pulse radar is unaffected by sump process conditions
- Wall mounted display with windowed enclosure rated IP67
- 12” (30cm) dead band enables utilization of the entire sump
- LCD displays level in feet or meters with percent of span bar
- Optional display mode indicates the echo signal return curve
- Self diagnostics with selectable fail-safe signal outputs
- Recognition, storage and rejection of false echo signal returns
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The intrinsically safe 26 GHz. pulse radar transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 98.4’ (30m) with a 4-20 mA analog and HART digital signal output, and is configured via its remote push button display module or HART communicator. The non-contact liquid level sensor is intended for industrial wastewater, municipal storm or sewer lift station, reservoir, river, canal or open channel applications located below or above grade. Select this sensor for challenging process conditions that may include light surface foam or agitation, small trash or plant material, wind, condensation or vapor. Each comes with a 32.8’ (10m) cable, mounting bracket and display module. The sensor is designed for bracket mount installation suspended above the liquid
Industrial and municipal pump lift stations collect and transfer wastewater or stormwater into treatment. These receptacles are dynamic environments that contain dirt, grease, oil, agitation, sludge, foam, condensation, chemicals or vapor. The LR31 pulse radar sensor is unaffected by such challenging process conditions, and is designed for bracket mount installation, either downhole or above grade based on your needs.