Intrinsically Safe, Flanged Mounted Radar Level Transmitter3" ANSI Flange, 7.5" Antenna, 12" to 65.6' Range
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 316L antenna with PTFE inner shield for corrosive media
- Configuration via push button display or HART communicator
- 26 GHz. pulse radar is unaffected by vapor or condensation
- 12” (30cm) dead band enables utilization of the entire tank
- LCD displays level in feet or meters with percent of span bar
- Optional display mode indicates the echo signal return curve
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable signal fail-safe outputs
- Recognition, storage and rejection of false echo signal returns
- IP67 stainless enclosure with polycarbonate display window
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The intrinsically safe 26 GHz. pulse radar transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 65.6’ (20m) with a 4-20 mA analog and HART digital signal output, and is configured via its integral push button display module or HART communicator. The non-contact liquid level sensor is intended for chemical storage or process applications in above or below grade tanks of any material. Select this sensor for challenging process conditions with corrosive media, light surface foam or agitation, higher temperature or pressure, condensation or vapor, and installation in a flange fitting. Typical applications include bulk storage and process tanks.
Sufuric and nitric acids are strong mineral acids that are widely used in industrial and commercial applications. Highly vaporous and corrosive, they’re difficult to measure and harsh on equipment. The non-contact LR21 is an excellent choice for this media, as its 26 GHz. pulse radar measurement is unaffected by extreme vapor, and the antenna’s PTFE inner shield, provides reliable corrosion resistance.