Long Range Ultrasonic Level/Distance Transmitter-Switch316SS,30ft Range,1-1/2" NPT,Multiple Outputs,RS-232
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Long range, short dead band
- Unaffected by optical factors like color and transparency
- PC or button “teachable” setup
- Narrow beam with adjustments to optimize performance
- Temperature compensated
- Quick mounting
- Durable sealed housing for wet or dirty applications
- Short & overload protected I/O
- Multi-sensor synchronization
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Rear status indicators (3)
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy Value ±0.5% of target range
- Cable Length 2M
- Connection Type MNPT
- Dimensions (Dia x Length) 1.2" x 4.064"
- Environmental IP-68
- Maximum Ambient Humidity 100% RH Non-condensing
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 70°C (158°F)
- Measurement Type Level/Distance-Proximity/Dimension
- Minimum Ambient Humidity 0% RH
- Minimum Ambient Temperature -40°C (-40°F)
- Supply voltage 10 to 30 Vdc
- Ultrasonic Frequency 75 kHz
- Weight 10.4 oz
Omega sensors measure the distance or presence of a target object by sending a sound wave, above the range of hearing, at the object and then measuring the time for the sound echo to return. Knowing the speed of sound, the sensor can determine the distance of the object from the transducer element. U-Series ultrasonic sensors measure distance without contact and are designed for tough industrial environments.