Short Range Ultrasonic Level/Distance Transmitter-Switch316SS,3ft Range,1"NPT,Multiple Outputs,RS-232
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Short 1.75 inch dead band
- Unaffected by optical factors like color and transparency
- PC or button “teachable” setup
- Narrow beam with adjustments to optimize performance
- Temperature compensated
- Quick mounting
- Durable sealed housing for wet or dirty applications
- Short & overload protected I/O
- Multi-sensor synchronization
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Rear status indicators (3)
USR03-1NPT-232 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy Value ±0.5% of target range
- Cable Length 2M
- Dimensions (Dia x Length) 1.2" x 4.064"
- Environmental IP-68, NEMA 4X
- Maximum Ambient Humidity 100% RH Non-condensing
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 70°C (158°F)
- Measurement Type Level/Distance-Proximity/Dimension
- Minimum Ambient Humidity 0% RH
- Minimum Ambient Temperature -40°C (-40°F)
- Supply voltage 10 to 30 Vdc
- Ultrasonic Frequency 240 kHz
- Weight 10.3 oz
USR03 Series sensors and OmegaVIEW software put the power of ultrasonics in your hands yet retain the simplicity of push-button TEACH setup. You can quickly adjust, optimize, save and clone your applications without calibration! Built rugged as with all Omega sensors, the USR03 is designed to address close up and shorter working distance requirements. Narrow beam width and shortened minimum range gives closeup versatility. Serial data and analog outputs respond to measured distance. Non-contact technology means nothing touches your materials.