Digital Pressure Gauge with Output and Alarms0 to 100 psi
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Dual Alarm and Signal Alarm plus Analog Output
- ±0.25% Test Gauge Accuracy
- 316 Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- Loop Test Function
- Easy-to-Read 3½ Digit LCD Display
- Pressure or Vacuum Applications
- Rugged Extruded Aluminum Case
DPG1000B-100G Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Burst Pressure 4x rated pressure min
- Accuracy Value ±0.25%
- Input Type -30 inHg to 100 psig
- Display Digit Height 13 mm
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 85°C (185°F)
- Maximum Amp Rating 0.005
- Maximum Storage Temperature 95°C (203°F)
- Measurement Type Pressure
- Measurement Units PSIG
- Minimum Storage Temperature -55°C (-67°F)
- Number of Display Digits 3.5
- Repeatability +/-0.10% FSO or better
- Pressure Units Gauge can be factory scaled to any engineering unit such as psi
- Sample Rate 3 readings per second
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel
AVAILABLE MODELS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
DPG1000B - Battery powered
DPG1000L - Loop powered with 4-20 mA output
DPG1000AD - ac/dc powered
DPG1000ADA - ac/dc powered with dual alarms
DPG1000DAR - dc powered with dual alarms and analog output
The DPG1000 is also available with a NEMA 4X rated enclosure. Please see the DPG1100">DPG1100 for complete details, or contact our Pressure department for more information.
The DPG1000 is also available with ±0.10% Accuracy. Please see the DPG1001">DPG1001 for complete details, or contact our Pressure department for more information.
Examples of pricing for popular models is referenced in the "To Order" box. Use the "Part Number Builder" below to get pricing for all available models.