Advanced Digital Pressure Gauge0 to 60 psi, Gauge
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Now with Selectable Engineering Units
- Capture Minimum and Maximum Readings
- Zero with One-Touch
- 316 Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- ±0.25% Test Gauge Accuracy
- Backlit Display Available, Specify Model PX5600
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Operating Temperature -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
- Over Pressure 2x sensor pressure range except: 3000 psig range = 5000 psi max 5000 psig range = 7500 psig max. (out-of-range display @ 110% to 125% FS)"
- Storage Temperature -40 to 95°C ('-40 to 203°F)
- Weight 255 g (9 oz)
- Accuracy ±0.25%FS +1 least significant digit (linearity, hysteresis and repeatability combined)
- Auto Shutoff 5 minutes standard. Specify '-NS' option at time of order if On/Off button is prefered. (No additional charge for '-NS' option.)"
- Battery Life approximately 2000 hours (low battery indication on display when batteries must be replaced)
- Burst Pressure 4x sensor pressure rating, or 10,000 psi whichever is less
- Calibration Internal controls, noninteractive zero, span, and linearity, ±10% range
- Compensated Temperature 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
- Display Update Rate 3 readings per second nominal update rate
- Display 4 digit, LCD, 10.16 mm (0.4') digit height.
- Material Extruded aluminum case, light grey epoxy powder coated, black ABS/polycarbonate bezel, front and rear gaskets, black/gold label.
- Media Compatibility 316SS wetted parts
- Optional Units Units such as Kpa, Bar, mBar, inH2O, mmHg, ftH2O, torr, kg/cm2 etc are available on special order. Please consult the Omega Pressure Engineering Department for availability and pricing
- Power 2 'AA' alkaline batteries (included)
- Pressure/Vacuum Connection ¼ NPT male
- Pressure/Vacuum Reference Gage (psig), or absolute (psia)
- Shipping Weight 454 g (1 lb)
- Size 89 W x 76 H x 51 mm D (3.5 x 3.0 x 2.0') Not including the pressure fitting. Add approximately 19 mm (0.75') to the Height for the pressure fitting
- Temperature Stability ±0.5% of span (typical) ±1% of span (maximum) from 0 to 82°C (32 to 180°F)
The DPG5500 series have an aluminum case, and several user-configurable settings, min/max readings, zero function, and selectable units. They have a ±0.25% accuracy.
The DPG5500 is powered by 2 replaceable 'AA' alkaline batteries that can operate the gauge for 2000 hours or 150 to 1500 hours depending on backlight usage. All DPG5500 models include the 5 minute auto-shutoff circuitry standard to conserve battery life. A low battery indicator will be displayed when the batteries must be replaced. The gauge can be factory set for on/off operation by specifying the '-NS' option at time of order.