High Accuracy, Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitters0 to 15 psi, Absolute , Cable
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- High 0.08% Accuracy with NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 4 to 20 mA Output with FM Intrinsically Safe Rating
- Solid State Sensor for Long Term Stability
- 316L SS Wetted Parts and Welded Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Rated
- Ruggedized with Secondary Containment System
- Demountable Electrical Termination
- User Accessible Trim Pots on Most Models
- Process Control
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Natural Gas Compressors
- Chemical Refineries
- Oil and Gas
- Pipeline Measurements
- Hydrogen (316L SS Wetted Parts Standard)
- Power Generation
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy Value 4 to 20 mA
- Excitation 10 to 28 Vdc
- Maximum Compensation Temperature -17°C
- Minimum Compensation Temperature -17°C
- Repeatability ±0.08% BSL maximum
- Vibration ±20 g
- Shock 50 g
- Wetted Materials 316L stainless steel
The PX509 intrinsically safetransducers are rugged all stainlesssteel transducers specificallydesigned to meet the requirementsfor use in hazardous locations for allclasses and zones.
Features include welded stainlesssteel construction, user accessiblepotentiometers, and a demountableelectrical termination end. Theyare designed for rugged industrialapplications, and have high shockand vibration ratings and excellentlong term stability.
A precision micromachined siliconsensor is at the core, and provides avery stable reading with exceptionalhigh accuracy of 0.08% and a broadcompensated range of -29 to 75°C(-20 to 167°F) on most ranges.
Modular construction allows for fastdelivery of most configurations andfittings including agency approvedmodels, plus, customized modelsalso can be delivered quickly to suityour exact needs. Models with½ NPT conduit fitting (PX509C)do not have a demountabletermination and trim pots are anextra cost option.
This latest addition of the FM Approved Intrinsically Safe version for Hazardous Locations (available with 4-20 mA output) only further expands the range of applications of this versatile product family.
Recognized and respected across the globe, FM Approvals certification assures customers a product or service that has been objectively tested and conforms to the highest national and international standards. Please refer to FM Approvals for downloadable copies of FM Approvals Certificate of Compliance and Installation Control Drawings.
The PX509-IS is also available in metric configurations, with ranges from 0-25 mb to 0-245 bar ranges and metric threads. Please see PXM509-IS for complete details, or contact our Pressure department for more information.