General Purpose, Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitters0 to 25 psi, Absolute, 1/2x1/4" NPT MxF, Mini DIN 43650 C, Intrinsically Safe IS FM Approval
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- FM Intrinsically Safe Rating Standard
- Rugged Thick Film Sensing Element
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Sealed SS Case for Harsh Environments
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Excitation 10 to 28 Vdc
- Maximum Compensation Temperature 16°C (60°F)
- Minimum Compensation Temperature 16°C (60°F)
- Repeatability ±0.25% FS
- Wetted Materials 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Accuracy (Combined Linearity, Hysteresis and Repeatability): ±0.25% FS
- Burst Pressure 3x Range
- Electrical Connection (for PTIH-10-6P twist-lock connector): PT06F10-6S (sold separately)
- Operating Temperature -40 to 104°C (-40 to 220°F)
- Compensated Temperature Range 16 to 71°C (60 to 160°F)
- EMC Compliant Up to 30 m (98.4') of cable EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2-3:2006 Industrial levels
- Minimum Resistance Between Transducer Body and Any Wire 100 MΩ @ 50 Vdc
- Output/Excitation Voltages 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 5 Vdc Outputs: 10 to 32 Vdc max
- Overpressure 1.5x Range
- Span Shift 0.003% Reading/°F
- Wetted Material 17-4 Stainless Steel
- With Potentiometers Zero and Span Adjustable ±10% FS
- Without Potentiometers Zero Set ±5.0% max, Span Set ±1.0% max
- Zero Shift 0.005%FS/°F
OMEGA’s PX51 Series consists of high-accuracy, low-cost pressure transmitters. Their sealed, all stainless steel construction makes them suitable for the harshest environments. They are available in gage, absolute, or sealed gage models. Ten feet of PVC insulated shielded cable is standard, or a twist-lock style connector is also available. This latest addition of the FM Approved Intrinsically Safe version for Hazardous Locations (available with 4-20 mA output) only further expands the range of applications of this versatile product family.
Recognized and respected across the globe, FM Approvals certification assures customers a product or service that has been objectively tested and conforms to the highest national and international standards. Please refer to FM Approvals for downloadable copies of FM Approvals Certificate of Compliance and Installation Control Drawings.
The PX51-IS is also available in metric configurations, with ranges from 0-0.7 bar to 0-400 bar ranges and metric threads. Please see PXM51-IS for complete details, or contact our Pressure department for more information.