Submersible Pressure Transducers with 4 Output Options0 to 5 psi, ±0.08% Accuracy, 4 to 20 mA, Submersible Cable with Conduit
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 0.20% Standard Accuracy or Optional 0.08% High Accuracy Models for Precise Depth or Level Measurement
- Precision Micromachined Silicon Sensor for Long Term Stability
- 5-Point NIST Traceable Calibration Included
- Lightning/Surge Protection Available on Amplified Models
- 316L SS Case and Diaphragm
- Fused Polyurethane Cable
- Premium Temperature Performance
- Broad Compensated Temperature Range
- Available in Gage Pressure: Vented to Atmosphere Through the Cable Sealed Gage: Not Vented to Atmosphere or Absolute Pressure: Vacuum Reference
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Protective Nose Cone and Desiccant Included
- Standard or Custom Cable Lengths
PX709CGW-005GI-HH Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy Value 0 to 5 Vdc or 0 to 10 Vdc (3 or 4 wire user selectable) see application note/manual
- Repeatability Standard ±0.20% BSL or high accuracy
- Vibration ±20 g
- Shock 50 g
- Zero Balance ± 0.5% full scale typical
DescriptionThe PX709GW Series submersible level/depth transducers and transmitters are designed to make precision level or depth measurements in fresh water or liquids compatible with 316 SS reliably for years in harsh industrial environments. They are also ideal for environmental monitoring of job sites and field locations. The PX709GW series has the proven Omega micromachined silicon technology as its core sensor. The Piezoresistive technology uses precision solid state strain gages molecularly embedded into a highly stable silicon wafer. The silicon is mounted in a sealed chamber and protected from the environmental fluids by a pressure sensitive stainless steel diaphragm. A very small volume of silicone oil transfers the pressure from the diaphragm to the silicon sensor. The cable is molded onto the case using a unique high pressure high temperature system to assure the best possible quality seal for long life and durability. This technology produces a very rugged high stability sensor with exceptional accuracy minimal thermal effects and long term reliability.
Weatherproof enclosures are also available to easily terminate your transmitter at your control location. The enclosures have fittings to hold the desiccant and locations to make all your connections. They are also available with Lightning/Surge protection to protect your wiring and instruments. Protected models are available for 4-20 mA outputs or the amplified 0 to 5 or 0-10 Vdc outputs.
3 Pressure Types: Gage pressure (vented through the cable) Sealed gage pressure Absolute pressure
4 Outputs: mV/V 0-5Vdc 0-10Vdc or 4-20 mA
Pressure Ranges: from 10 inH2O to 1000 psi
The Standard cable length is 10 ft and optional lengths are available up to 300 ft.