Low Noise Thermocouple Probes with High Temperature Miniature Connectors
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Connector Body Temperature Ratings: with Ferrite Cores: 120°C (250°F) Without Ferrite Cores: 260°C (500°F)
- Environmentally Friendly Cadmium-Free Liquid Crystal Polymer Material
- Mating Connector, Cable Clamp, Write-On Windows and Ground Strap Sold Separately!!
- Ground Strap Connection Provides Protection Against Electrical Noise
- Made with Special Limits of Error Material
- Ground Strap Provides Additional Mechanical Rigidity
- Write-on Areas for Easy Identification on Female Connector and Male Probe Connector
- Compatble with Miniature Style Probes and Connectors
- Ferrite Core Impedance (±20%) 55 ohms @ 25 mHz 90 ohms @ 100 mHz
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Air/Gas Temperature
The OMEGA ® low noise thermocouple probes and connectors maintain an electri-cal connection from the sheath of the probe, through the connectors, all the way to your instrumentation.
This system assures high accuracy measurements, providing protection against electrical noise. The external strap maintains the electrical connection of the ground wire, and also strengthens the mechanical connection between the two connectors. The female connector features a handy write-on area, for easy identification.
Examples of models listed in "To order" box below. Use Part Number Builder (below) or view pdf file for pricing on all available models.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts