RTD Probes with Transitions, Strain Relief Springs and Fiberglass Insulated & Jacketed Stainless Steel Braided Cables
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Includes a Transition Fitting and Strain Relief Spring
- Contain Precision 100 Ohm Class B DIN Platinum Thin Film Elements
- Temperature Range -50 to 500ºC
- Available in 1/4", 3/16", 1/8", 3mm, 4.5mm and 6mm Diameters and Various Lengths
- Supplied with 2-, 3- or 4-Wire Fiberglass Insulated and Jacketed Stainless Steel Braided Cable
- All Sensors Supplied to IEC60751/ASTM E-1137 Color Codes
- Also Available With PFA Insulated Cables (260ºC Maximum Temperature), Fiberglass Insuated Cables (-GG) or Fiberglass Cables With BX Amored Hose (-BX). Fiberglass Cables have 500ºC Maximum Temperature, See Individual Product Sheets
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
These RTD Probes are similar to our PRTF-10 sensors except for the addition of a transition fitting and strain relief spring. Manufactured with 100 ohm Class B DIN platinum thin film elements, these sensors provide a lower cost option to our 'PR' line of RTD sensors and can be used in a wide variety of applications. The use of fiberglass insulated and jacketed cable increases the maximum temperature rating of this sensor to 500C, and the addition of a stainless steel overbraid provides improved abrasion resistance to the extension cable.
This product is also available with a PFA insulated and jacketed cable, fiberglass insulated and jacketed cable, or a fiberglass insulated cable and square locked hose.