Rugged Thermocouple Transition Joint Probe with Stainless Steel Braid over PFA Lead Wire and Miniature Male Connector/Cable Clamp
- Stainless Steel Overbraid Resists Abrasions and Cuts, yet Remains Flexible
- 1 m (40 in.) Lead Length
- 304 SS and Inconel® 600 sheaths. Additional Sheaths Available: 310 SS, 316 SS, 321 SS and Super OMEGACLAD™ XL
- Manufactured with OMEGACLAD™ Compacted Mineral Insulation Cable for Long-Lasting, Low-Drift Performance in Harsh Conditions!
- Lead Wire Rated to 260°C (500°F)
- Spring Strain Relief Prevents "Pinching" of the Wire
- Miniature Male Connector Features OMEGA's Write-On Window
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Temperature
A rugged thermocouple made with PFA wires protected by a stainless steel overbraid cable and terminated with a miniature flat pin male connector. The mating connector can be purchased separately, part number SMPW-*-F. (*Fill in the calibration of K, J, or T). This temperature probe is offered in K, J, and T thermocouple calbration. The K calibration probe can measure to 1204°C (2200°F) but the cable or cold end has a temperature limitation to 260°C( 500°F). These probes wires resist abrasions and cuts yet remain flexible. The OMEGACLAD™ XL mineral insulated material provides long-lasting performance and reliability. Please use our configurator to select additional cold-end terminations, sheath materials, longer lead wire lengths and more.