Built-in Air Purge IR Sensor with Thermocouple Output5:1 FOV , Type T, 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (120°F)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Built-in air purge
- IP67 and IP65 housing rating
- Operating temperature range -18 to 85°C (0 to 185°F)
- No moving parts and no thermal mass errors
- Achieve higher ambient temperature with OS36-APC accessory
- Self-Powered and no frictional heat errors for moving surfaces
- Easily connect to one of Omega's any controllers!
OS36-5-T-80F Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Maximum Storage Temperature 121°C (250°F)
- Minimum Storage Temperature -45°C (-50°F)
- Repeatability 0.02°F (0.01°C)
The OS36AP-Series extends the range of applications for infrared sensors with thermocouple outputs to situations which require the sensor to be mounted remotely from the target. In addition to the ruggedness and ease-of-use of the original OS36-Series, the OS36AP-Series is hermetically sealed and is equipped with an internal air cool/purge system. As do all infrared sensors with thermocouple outputs, this series is self-powered and can work in ambient environments up to 400°C (750°F) with optional accessory OS36-APC.
The OS36-AP-Series has a calibrated sensing range of -18 to 250°C (0 to 480°F) and operating temperature range of -18°C (0°F) to 100°C (212°F). These sensors can achieve higher ambient temperature ratings with the OS36-APC up to 538°C (1000°F) with water cooling or 400°C (750°F) with built in air purge. The housing is hermetically sealed and NEMA 4, IP65 and IP67 rated.
The OS36AP-Series is designed for applications such as rough steel plates,quartz, water, unpolished stainless steel, asbestos, paints, wood, brick, and more.