Subminiature IR Sensor with Thermocouple Outputs1:2 FOV , Type K, 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (120°F)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Subminiature size perfect for space limiting applications
- IP67 and IP65 housing rating
- Operating temperature range -18 to 85°C (0 to 185°F)
- No moving parts and no thermal mass errors
- Achieve higher ambient temperature with OS36SM-APJ accessory
- Self-Powered and no frictional heat errors for moving surfaces
- Easily connect to one of Omega's any controllers!
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The subminiature OS36SM Infrared Sensor combines thermocouple outputs with the advantages of non-contact temperature measurement. The OS36SM produces a thermocouple output signal that can be used with many of the Omega controllers. The thermocouple output also removes the need for an external power source because of it's self-powering feature. The OS36SM can be outfitted with an air purge jacket to increase ambient temperature rating to 175°C (347°F).
The OS36SM has a calibrated sensing range of -18 to 250°C (0 to 480°F) and operating temperature range of -18 to 85°C (0 to 185°F). These sensors can achieve higher ambient temperature ratings with the OS36SM-APJ up to 175°C (347°F) with air cooling. The housing is hermetically sealed and NEMA 4, IP67 rated.
The OS36SM series is designed for applications such as rough steel plates, unpolished stainless steel, brick, asbestos, paints, quartz, water, wood and more. This sensor is designed for space limiting applications that require non-contact temperature measurment.