-60 to 1500°C, 50:1 FOV, Infrared Thermometer-60 to 1000°C, 50:1 FOV, Infrared Thermometer
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- -60 to 1000°C (-76 to 1832°F) temperature range
- 50:1 Field of View
- Adjustable Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00
- Large Backlit LCD Screen with LED flashlight
- Circle-dot laser to size target
- Accuracy of ±2% rdg or 2°C (3.5°F)
- Min, Max, and Differential Modes
- Auto power-off
- Please refer to Quick_Start here.
OS425-LS Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Measuring Units °C/°F
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
The O425-LS-Series handheld infrared thermometer is a non-contact temperature measuring device. The unit comes in two versions: Standard, OS425-LS: -60 to 1000°C (-76 to 1832°F), and High Temperature, OS425HT-LS: -60 to 1500°C (-76 to 2732°F). Along with a magnetic mount, the OS425-LS offers circle-dot laser sighting, several mathematical modes, and adjustable emissivity. Long battery life (typically 180 hours without laser or backlight), is obtained from 2 “AAA” batteries along with automatic shut-off. The 50:1 field of view measures small and distant targets. Display backlight and built-in flashlight (enabled when laser is enabled) allow night and low light viewing.
- CE Approved