-50°C to 230°C RTD Air Temperature Sensors with CagesAir Temperature RTD Sensors
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- For Monitoring of Air and Gas Streams Mounts in Any Orientation
- Exposed Sensing Element Has Fast Response Times in Air
- Available with Stainless Steel or Plastic Housings
- High-Accuracy, 100 Ohm, Class “A” DIN Platinum Element
- Temperature Coefficient (Alpha) = .00385 ohm/ohm/°C
- Provided with 3-Wire, PFA Insulated & Jacketed Cable with 3-Pin Miniature Connector for Connecting to Most Instruments
- Perfect for Air Temperature Monitoring and Control in Laboratories and Laminar Flow Benches
- Mating Connector & other accessory Sold Separately!!
RTD-806 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionOmega's Air Temperature RTD sensors. The platinum thin film RTD sensing element is exposed to air flow while being protected from passing debris by a vented housing (available in both plastic and steel). This construction uses a #26 AWG stranded nickel-plated copper, PFA insulated lead wire. This design comes standard with a removable miniature three pin connector.