High Temp Low Drift Handheld Thermocouple ProbesSuper OMEGACLAD™ XL Thermocouple Probes with Utility Handles
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Super Accurate, Super Stable, Super Value
- For Use Up to 1335°C (2440°F)
- Excellent Long Term Stability at High Temperatures
- Low Thermal Drift
- Nickel-Chrome Based Super OMEGACLAD™ Sheathing Provides Excellent High Temperature Performance
- Excellent Oxidation, Carburization and Chlorination Resistance
- Made with Special Limits of Error Material
KHXL-116E-RSC-18 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Measurement Units °C
- Measurement Type Air/Gas Temperature
| Super OMEGACLAD™ XL Probes are an excellent choice for high temperature measurement. They provide very low drift at high temperatures as compared to conventional Inconel and Stainless Steel sheathed probes. They are available in both K and N thermocouple calibrations. Omega offers probes in a variety of styles. |
See the Related Links section at the bottom of this page for addtional models.
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts